Itinerary Details :
September - October
*Timings are subject to change
S’dhara to Kedarnath By helicopter
Kedarnath Ji Darshan
Sirsi to Badrinath
Lunch at sarovar Portico
Badrinath ji Darshan
Badrinath to s’dhara By Helicopter
Total Cost is Rs 430,000/- for 5 Pax
For Discounted Price Please Contact at +91-9871148514
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS :
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Heritage aviation reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 7 days before Journey --- 20% of amount
- Upto 48 hours before Journey --- 50% of amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey --- No Refund
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on