Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destination Covered: Dehradun - Yamunotri - Gangotri - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Dehradun
Day 01:- Arrival Dehradun
Arrival Dehradun airport transfer to the hotel.
Day 02:- Dehradun - Yamunotri
0700 AM Departure Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
0745 AM Arrival Kharsali helipad, Yamunotri
Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali so passengers can leave their hotel early without taking breakfast.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by ground staff, who will unload your baggage and carry them to your hotel.
Hotel to the temple is a 6 KMS trek and return journey will take approx. 5 hours 30 min.
The trek will be travel by Palki for all the guests. Generally, passengers will reach
the hotel by lunchtime which is arranged at the hotel. Evening after some rest do visit
Ancient Shani temple which is nearby.
Day 03:- Yamunotri - Gangotri
0745 AM Departure Yamunotri helipad
0830 AM Arrival Harsil Helipad
Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from Harsil helipad and drives by car is approx. 50 mins.
Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2 KMS from the helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers with Darshan at Gangotri Dham.
Day 04:- Gangotri - Kedarnath
0900 AM Departure Harsil helipad
1000 AM Arrival Kedarnath helipad
The helipad is approx. 500 meters from the temple and will take approx. 20 min walk. As
Kedarnath doesn’t have a night halt facility once the Darshan is completed return to helipad. Stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
Passengers can visit the ancient Triyuginarayan temple in the evening.
Day 05:- Kedarnath - Badrinath
1015 AM Departure Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad
1100 AM Arrival Badrinath helipad
After arrival passengers can check in to Hotel Sarovar Portico which is close to the temple. Our ground staff will assist passengers in Darshan at the temple.
A visit to Mana village is highly recommended as this is the last village before the international border with China.
The special MahaAbhishekPooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 430 AM sharp in the morning and lasts for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Day 06:- Badrinath - Dehradun
1130 AM Departure Badrinath helipad
1230 AM Arrival Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
This is the end of ChardhamYatra.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
1. There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs of luggage per passenger will be permitted.
2. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
3. All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry a regular medical kit.
4. Passengers can also carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
5. Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 Star.
2. Only 5 Kg of baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is a very small baggage space inside the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by the pilot.
3. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
4. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
5. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
6. Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to the date of the journey.
7. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
8. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before the journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as canceled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.